For the Royal Horse Artillery unit of the same name see Z Battery Royal Artillery
The Z Battery was a short range anti-aircraft weapon which launched 3-inch diameter rockets, used in ground-based single and multiple launchers for the air defence of the United Kingdom in World War II.
- Unrotated Projectile 7-inch British World War II rocket-propelled naval anti-aircraft weapon
- AA Mine Discharger, a Japanese anti-aircraft mortar.
- Holman Projector, a steam powered anti-aircraft grenade launcher.
- Z-Battery at Secret Scotland Wiki, 18 October 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Z Battery.|
- BBC : "Z" Battery, Rocket AA in Hyde Park by Lionel Francis
- BBC : Memories of the Home Guard
- Z Rocket
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|