- For the mercenary group of the same name in the First Congo War (1996-1997), see White Legion (Zaire).
The White Legion (Georgian language: თეთრი ლეგიონი , t'et'ri legioni) was a guerrilla group consisting mostly of ethnic Georgians who remained in Abkhazia after the Georgian regular army's defeat in the War in Abkhazia (1992–1993).
The White Legion was led by Zurab Samushia.
- "Georgia: The Threat of Attacks as a Diplomatic Tool, 11 November 2005". Stratfor. http://www.stratfor.com/products/premium/read_article.php?id=258429. [dead link]
- "Other Group attacked Military target, 22 February 1997, Georgia". MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base. 4 March 2001. http://www.tkb.org/Incident.jsp?incID=8225.
- "Unknown Group attacked Utilities target, 15 January 1998, Georgia". MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base. http://www.tkb.org/Incident.jsp?incID=8225.
- Billingsley, Dodge (6 September 2001). "Security deteriorates along the Abkhazia-Georgia ceasefire line". Jane's Security. Jane's Information Group. http://www.janes.com/security/international_security/news/jir/jir010906_1_n.shtml.
|Timeline||Abkhazian side||Georgian side|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|