The United States Air Force Academy Cemetery is a cemetery at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Samuel C. Phillips, Air Force four-star general, Director of Apollo Program through Apollo 11 - Man's First Steps on the Moon.
- William J. Crawford, World War II Medal of Honor recipient, US Army retired Master Sergeant & janitor at the USAF Academy
- Salvador E. Felices, delivered the first KC-135 to SAC Headquarters. Was the first to pilot the first flight of a KC-135 made by the then joint Chiefs of Staff. Participated in "Operation Power Flite", the first around the world non-stop flight by an all-jet aircraft.
- Harold L. George, espoused precision daylight bombing methods, unofficial leader of the Bomber Mafia, first leader of Air Transport Command
- Hubert R. Harmon, first Superintendent of the Air Force Academy
- Curtis LeMay, Air Force Chief of Staff and the father of Strategic Air Command (SAC)
- Robin Olds, Air Force brigadier general and fighter ace
- John Dale Ryan, Air Force Chief of Staff
- Carl Spaatz, first Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|