The Surveilling Miniature Attack Cruise Missile (SMACM) is a long range, high endurance, expendable, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) under development by Lockheed Martin. It is equipped with a two-way datalink and is designed to reconnoitre a target area and if necessary engage targets with its weapon system.
- Weight: 142 lb
- Length: 70.5 in
- Engine: Type J45G turbojet.
- Range: > 200 nautical miles (370 km)
- Payload: Four Low Cost Autonomous Attack System missiles.
- Surveilling Miniature Attack Cruise Missile - Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- Surveilling Miniature Attack Cruise Missile (SMACM) - Defense Update
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|