Ivica Čuljak (4 June 1960 – 27 January 1992), better known as Satan Panonski, was a Yugoslavian and Croatian punk musician, poet, artist and freak performer from Vinkovci.
Čuljak was the subject of a 33-minute documentary film, the graduate thesis of Serbian director Milorad Milinković. Named Satan Panonski and filmed in 1990, it is the only film about Čuljak made during his lifetime. It portrays his performance in Belgrade, at the Studentski kulturni centar and on air with Fleka on Radio B92.
- Ljuljamo ljubljeni ljubičasti ljulj (1989)
- Nuklearne olimpijske igre (1990)
- Kako je punker branio Hrvatsku (1992)
- "Satan Panonski - Satan Panonski, (1990) - Film info - Moj Film" (in hr). http://www.moj-film.hr/film/info/satan-panonski. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Satan Panonski: umjetnik, đavo ili oboje?" (in Montenegrin). Podgorica. 1 April 2011. http://www.vijesti.me/caffe/satan-panonski-umjetnik-djavo-ili-oboje-13563?piano_d=1. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Rašović, Renata (26 March 2011). "Satan Panonski sjekao se od krivnje jer je ubio čovjeka" (in hr). https://www.vecernji.hr/kultura/satan-panonski-sjekao-se-od-krivnje-jer-je-ubio-covjeka-269250. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|