|Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan|
Sadowara Castle 2010.JPG|
Sadowara Castle Historical Museum
|Built by||Tajima Clan|
|Ito clan, Shimazu clan|
|Events||Battle of Mimigawa|
The castle is now only ruins, with some moats, Low stone wall and earthworks. Sadohara Castle historical museum is on site.
The castle was listed as one of the Continued Top 100 Japanese Castles in 2017.
- "佐土原城" (in Japanese). 宮崎市観光協会. http://www.miyazaki-city.tourism.or.jp/tourism/spot/46.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "佐土原城" (in Japanese). 日本の歴史ガイド. https://www.jp-history.info/castle/4025.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "佐土原城" (in Japanese). 城びと. https://shirobito.jp/castle/195. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "佐土原城跡" (in Japanese). じゃらん. https://www.jalan.net/kankou/spt_45303cc3292007039/kuchikomi/0002156050/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "続日本100名城" (in Japanese). 日本城郭協会. http://jokaku.jp/japan-top-100-castles/best-100-castles-of-japan-2nd-selection/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|