There is the possibility that Sadid-345 glide bombs could be developed with tandem-warheads, but as of the present there is no evidence of this.
The Sadid-345 can be equipped with an infrared seeker, with CEP of 2.5 meters, a laser seeker with a CEP of 2.5 m, or a visual light seeker with a CEP of 5 m (though the CEP may be larger if there is difficulty with the image processing).
It is believed the Sadid-345 was developed from the Toophan through removal of the engine, propulsion system, and wire guidance components.
The Sadid guided bomb is also reportedly scheduled for integration onto Iran's Mohajer-6 UAVs, which are essentially a smaller counterpart to the Shahed 129. It can also be integrated on HESA Shahed 285 attack helicopters.
- "Iran unveils production line of Sadid-345 smart bomb system – Defence Blog". 29 June 2017. http://defence-blog.com/news/iran-unveils-production-line-of-sadid-345-smart-bomb-system.html.
- Lyamin, Yuri (20 July 2017). "Иранская экспозиция на МАКС-2017. Часть.1" (in Russian). https://imp-navigator.livejournal.com/637994.html.
- "معرفی بمب هوشمند و هدایت شونده سدید ۳۴۲ و سدید ۳۶۱ - -مرجع آخرین اخبار نظامی,دفاعی و امنیتی ایران و جهان-" (in Persian). 30 January 2018. http://www.militarynews.ir/2018/01/30/ntroduction-of-intelligent-bomb-detected-by-sadid-342-and-sadid-361/.
- Vladimir Karnozov (July 27, 2017). "Iranian Weapons and UAVs On Display at MAKS". Aviation International News. https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-07-27/iranian-weapons-and-uavs-display-maks.
- "Babak Taghvaee on Twitter". https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/879694011866525696.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|