The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
| This biographical article.
Needs additional citations for verification.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- Masters Degree in Engineering, from Aero-Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Fellow Membership in the Indian National Academy of Engineering and Aeronautical Society of India
- Padma Shri in the year 1990
- Padma Bhushan in the year 2000
- Dr. Biren Roy Space Science Award (1990) from Aero Society of India
- Scientist of the Year Award (1993)
- DRDO Technology Leadership Award (1998)
- Chandrasekhar Saraswati National Eminence Award for Science (2000)
- Life Time Achievement Award (2004).
- "PM promises strict N-safeguards". Chandigarh: The Tribune. 18 May 2005. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050518/main2.htm. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- Chengappa, Raj (8 August 2005). "Charioteer Of Fire". India Today. http://www.indiatoday.com/itoday/20050808/defence.html. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|