|PLA National Defence University|
|Academic staff||Liu Ming Fu, Hun Xudong|
|Affiliations||People's Liberation Army|
The university is located in Beijing under the leadership of PLA Central Committee. The current President of the university is Prof. Lt. Gen Wang Xibin.
It was formed in 1985 with the merger of parts of the PLA Military Academy, the PLA Political Academy, and the PLA Logistics Academy. It is claimed to be "China's equivalent to West Point."
- China Dream by Colonel Lui Ming Fu, Ret.
- Why the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army (Chinese Edition) (ISBN 7801768264) by Colonel Lui Ming Fu, Ret.
- Connor, Neil (February 21, 2013). "China steps up defence on hacking allegations". The Daily Star Newspaper of Lebanon. http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/International/2013/Feb-21/207335-china-steps-up-defence-on-hacking-allegations.ashx#axzz2gTvCRbeL. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- Zheng, Shiping. Party vs. State in Post-1949 China, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997, 229.
- "People's Liberation Army (PLA) National Defense University Delegation visit SAFTI MI (24 OCT 2011)". Government of Singapore. 24 OCT 2011. http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/mindef_websites/atozlistings/saftimi/events/2011/PLANDUVISIT.html. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- Kevin Rudd (28 March 2013). "Towards a new type of great power relationship between China and the United States". Kevin Rudd. http://www.kevinruddmp.com/2013/03/towards-new-type-of-great-power.html.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|