|Order of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes|
|Awarded by Ukraine|
|Awarded for||Defending principles of democracy, human rights and freedom during the Euromaidan-protests|
|Established||1 July 2014|
|Next (higher)||Order of Bohdan Khmelnytsky|
|Next (lower)||Order For Courage|
The Order of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes (Order of Heroes of Nebesna Sotnya; Ukrainian language: Орден Героїв Небесної Сотні ) is an order of Ukraine presented for civil courage, patriotism and defending constitutional principles of democracy, human rights and freedoms, active charitable, humanitarian, social activities during the Euromaidan-protests. The order was established on 1 July 2014 when the Verkhovna Rada (the parliament of Ukraine) adopted the Law “On amendments to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On National Awards of Ukraine”. On 26 June 2014 Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has proposed to parliament to amend the law on government awards by introducing the Order of the Heroes of the Heavenly Hundred.
The name "Heavenly Hundred" refers to the list of people killed during Euromaidan.
A nationwide contest for the best design of the Order of Heroes hundreds of Heaven and by 1 August 2014 its winner will be selected.
- Parliament supported President’s initiative on the establishment of order of Heroes of Nebesna Sotnya // Official web-site of the President of Ukraine, 01.07.2014
- The VR has established an order of "Heroes of Heavenly hundred", NovostiMira (1 July 2014)
- (Ukrainian) The Council established the Order of Heroes Hundreds of Heaven, Ukrayinska Pravda (1 July 2014)
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the Law “On amendments to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On National Awards of Ukraine” (re establishing the order of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes), Verkhovna Rada (1 July 2014)
- Poroshenko asks Rada to introduce Order of Heroes of Heavenly Hundred, Kyiv Post (26 June 2014)
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine established the order of the Characters hundreds of Heaven, news.rin.ru (1 July 2014)
- (Ukrainian) The Rada established the Order of Heroes hundreds of Heaven, Vysoky Zamok (1 July 2014)
- [ Presidential Decree № 461/2008] (Ukrainian)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from [[Wikipedia:Order of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes||Wikipedia]] (view authors).|