We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Formed at Mount Druitt Aerodrome at Mount Druitt, New South Wales, Australia on 21 July 1943.
The unit was disbanded on 30 October 1945.
Aircraft Repairs undertaken upon
- Mount Druitt Aerodrome - 21 July 1943
- Pell Airfield - 19 March 1944
- Livingstone Airfield - 13 April 1944
- Ross River Aerodrome - 23 May 1944
- Woodstock Aerodrome - 8 October 1944
- Morotai Airfield - 12 March 1945
- Squadron Leader R.H. Foord - 3 August 1943
- Squadron Leader N.B. Tamlyn - 16 August 1943
- Squadron Leader O. Doutch - 19 October 1943
- Squadron Leader N.S. Lake - August 1945
- Units of the Royal Australian Air Force - A Concise History, Volume 1. Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Service. ISBN 0-644-42792-2.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|