The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Lieutenant General Nguyễn Viết Thanh (1931–1970) was born in Long An, Vietnam.
In May 1970, General Thanh was killed in action in Cambodia when his helicopter collided with a U.S. Cobra.
- Two Fighting Generals Generals Do Cao Tri and Nguyen Viet Thanh
- Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Reunion 2003
- Vietnam War Bibliography: The ARVN and the RVN
- History of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Hue Massacre Tet Offensive Photos
- Liberation of Giai Phong Dan Toi from Communist Viet Cong by Army of the Republic of Vietnam: Photos
- The Battle for Hue, 1968 by James H. Willbanks
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|