|Naval Aircraft Factory N2N|
|Manufacturer||Naval Aircraft Factory|
|Primary user||United States Navy|
The Naval Aircraft Factory N2N was an American two-seat open-cockpit primary training biplane designed and built by the Naval Aircraft Factory. The N2N could be fitted with twin-floats and was powered by a 200 hp Lawrance J-1 radial engine, only three N2N-1s were built.
Data from 
- Crew: 2
- Length: 26 ft 11 in (8.20 m)
- Wingspan: 33 ft 8 in (10.26 m)
- Powerplant: 1 × Lawrance J-1 air-cooled radial piston engine, 200 hp (150 kW)
- Maximum speed: 106 mph (171 km/h; 92 kn)
- Service ceiling: 16,900 ft (5,151 m)
- List of seaplanes and amphibious aircraft
- List of military aircraft of the United States (naval)
- Andrade, John (1979). U.S.Military Aircraft Designations and Serials since 1909. Midland Counties Publications. ISBN 0-904597-22-9.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|