Mikhail Yefimovich Nikolayev (Russian: Михаил Ефимович Николаев; born 1937), was the president of the Sakha Republic from 1991 to January 2002. He was succeeded by Vyacheslav Shtyrov. He graduated from the Omsk State Veterinary Institute in 1961.
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 2nd class
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 3rd class
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 4th class
- Order of the Red Banner of Labour
- Order of Friendship of Peoples
- Jubilee Medal "In Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary since the Birth of Vladimir Il'ich Lenin"
- Medal "For Construction of the Baikal-Amur Railway"
- Miner's Glory Medal
- "Члены Совета Федерации Федерального Собрания РФ". Government of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Archived from the original on 11 November 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20071111050353/http://sakha.gov.ru/main.asp?c=4115. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- Указ Президента Российской Федерации от 9 января 2008 года № 14[dead link]
|President of the Sakha Republic
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|