Medal of Independence (Turkish language: İstiklal Madalyası) was a special military decoration issued in limited number by Grand National Assembly of Turkey in accordance with the Act 66 of November 29, 1920. It was awarded to military personnel and civilians, who had made important contributions to the country during the Turkish War of Independence. Also upon the flags of all the regiments of the Turkish National Forces, which took part in the campaigns during the occupation of Izmir between May 15, 1919 and September 9, 1922, were bestowed a medal.
- Turkish National Movement
- List of recipients of the Medal of Independence with Red-Green Ribbon (Turkey)
- Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Distinguished Service
- Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor
- Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Distinguished Courage and Self-Sacrifice
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medal of Independence (Turkey).|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|