The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|It has been suggested that this article be merged with [[::List of massacres in Azerbaijan|List of massacres in Azerbaijan ]]. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2013.|
The following is a list of massacres und pogroms, which took place in the course of the Nagorno-Karabakh War between Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
|1988 (February)||Sumgait pogrom||Armenians||more than 31 killed; 150 heavily injured|
|1988 (November)||Kirovabad pogrom||Armenians, Soviet soldier||8 killed|
|1990 (January)||Pogrom of Armenians in Baku||Armenians||up to 90 killed|
|1992 (February)||Khojaly Massacre||Azerbaijanis||up to 613 killed; 150 missing|
|1992 (April)||Maraga Massacre||Armenians||up to 53 killed; more than 100 kidnaped|
- Ein Volk, ein Land. DER SPIEGEL 13/1988
- Soviet Tells of Blocking Slaughter of Armenians: General Reports His Soldiers Have Suppressed Dozens of Massacre Attempts by Azerbaijanis. Los Angeles Times. 27 November 1988. Retrieved 24 August 2013
- Thomas de Waal: Black Garden - Armenia and Azerbaijan Through Peace and War. New York University Press, 2003, p. 90
- Letter from the Charge d'affaires a.i. of the Permanent Mission of Azerbaijan to the United Nations Office. Retrieved 20 August 2013
- Caroline Cox, John Eibner: Ethnic Cleansing in Progress: War in Nagorno Karabakh. Institute for Religious Minorities in the Islamic World, 1993, p. 58
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|