The list of shipwrecks in 1915 includes some ships sunk, foundered, grounded, or otherwise lost during 1915.
- Advance ( United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland): The auxiliary schooner was wrecked in Wreck Bay, New South Wales, Australia.
- A. T. Gifford ( United States): The whaler caught fire and sank off Coats Island, Northwest Territories, Canada in September or October 1915.
- HMS Oruba ( Royal Navy): The dummy battleship was scuttled as a breakwater at Mudros, Lemnos, Greece.
- SM U-26 ( Kaiserliche Marine): The Type U 23 submarine was lost in the Baltic Sea in September or October 1915.
- SM UB-3 ( Kaiserliche Marine): The Type UB 1 submarine sank in the Gulf of Izmir on or after 23 May.
- SM UC-9 ( Kaiserliche Marine). The Type UC I submarine was lost on patrol between 20 October and 12 November with the loss of all fourteen crew.
- "Royal Mail Steam Packet Company / Royal Mail Lines Limited". The Ships List. http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/lines/royalmail.shtml. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
- "UC 9". Uboat.net. http://uboat.net/wwi/boats/index.html?boat=UC+9. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
|Ship events in 1915|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|