We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This is a list of more important international treaties signed by Finland from 1917 onwards.
- Treaty of Tartu (1920) with Bolshevist Russia
- Arbitration on Åland (1921) by the League of Nations
- International treaties on Åland (1921)
- Soviet-Finnish non-aggression pact (1932)
- Moscow Peace Treaty (1940) with the Soviet Union - (obsolete)
- Moscow armistice (1944) with the Soviet Union - (many provisions considered obsolete with the dissolution of the Soviet Union)
- Paris Peace Treaty (1947) with the Soviet Union and the United Kingdom - (many provisions considered obsolete)
- Agreement of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance (1948) with the Soviet Union - (considered obsolete)
- Helsinki Accords (1975) with Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe
- Treaty of Accession to the European union (1994)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|