Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Curtiss Hawk was a name common to many aircraft designed and produced by the Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company, most of them fighters:
Curtiss Model 34 & Hawk I
- Model 34
- XPW-8B experimental fighter.
- Model 34A
- P-1 Hawk single-seat fighter.
- Model 34B
- P-2 single-seat fighter, and P-6S Japan Hawk export version redesignated Hawk I.
- Model 34C
- F6C-1 Hawk single-seat carrierborne fighter.
- Model 34D
- F6C-2 Hawk single-seat carrierborne fighter.
- Model 34E
- F6C-3 Hawk single-seat carrierborne fighter.
- Model 34G
- P-1A Hawk single-seat fighter.
- Model 34H
- F6C-4, XF6C-5, F6C-6, XF6C-6, XF6C-7 Hawk single-seat carrierborne fighter.
- Model 34I
- P-1B Hawk single-seat fighter.
- Model 34J
- XAT-1, AT-4, P-1D advanced trainer.
- Model 34K
- AT-5, P-1E advanced trainer.
- Model 34L
- P-5 Hawk single-seat high-altitude fighter.
- Model 34M
- AT-5A, P-1F advanced trainer.
- Model 34N
- P-3A & XP-3A Hawk single-seat test.
- Model 34O
- P-1C Hawk single-seat fighter.
- Model 34K
- XP-6 Hawk single-seat fighter.
- Model 34P
- XP-6A, P-6, P-6A, XP-6B, P-6D Hawk single-seat fighter, and Hawk I export version (also the Hawk 1A Gulfhawk owned by Gulf Oil Company).
Curtiss Model 35/63 Hawk II, Turkeyhawk, & Goshawk
- Model 35
- Y1P-22 prototype P-6E single-seat fighter.
- Model 35B
- P-6E, XP-6G, XP-6H single-seat fighter.
- Model 47
- P-6E Hawk II demonstrator sold to Norway in July 1934.
- Model 63
- XP-23 Hawk II, YP-23 experimental fighter.
Curtiss Model 43 Seahawk
- Model 43
- F7C-1, XF7C-2, XF7C-3 single-seat fighter.
Curtiss Model 58 Sparrowhawk
- Model 58
- XF9C-1 experimental small dimension single-seat fighter.
- Model 58A
- F9C-2, XF9C-2 single-seat airship-based scout.
Curtiss Model 64 Goshawk
- Model 64
- XF11C-1, XBFC-1 prototype single-seat fighter.
- Model 64A
- XF11C-2, XBFC-2, F11C-2, BFC-2 single-seat carrierborne fighter and fighter-bomber.
- Model 67A
- XF11C-3 prototype Model 68 single-seat carrierborne fighter and fighter-bomber.
Curtiss Model 68 Hawk III, IV
- Model 68
- XBF2C-1, BF2C-1 single-seat carrierborne fighter and fighter-bomber.
- Model 68B
- Hawk III export version to Siam (Thailand) & Turkey.
- Model 68C
- Hawk III export version to Argentina & China.
- Model 79
- Hawk IV Hawk III demonstrator with fully enclosed cockpit, sold to Argentina in July 1936.
Curtiss Model 75 Mohawk
- Model 75, Model 75B, Model 75D
- Experimental prototypes.
- Model 75A-1
- Hawk 75A-1, Mohawk I sold to France, transferred to Finland.
- Model 75A-2
- Mohawk II sold to France, transferred to Britain, used in South African Air Force.
- Model 75A-3
- Mohawk III sold to France, transferred to Britain, used in Burma.
- Model 75A-4
- Mohawk IV built by Hindustan Aircraft in India.
- Model 75A-5
- Hawk 75A-5, Mohawk IV was built under license in China, India.
- Model 75A-6
- Hawk 75A-6 sold to Norway, transferred to Finland.
- Model 75A-7
- Hawk 75A-7 sold to Netherlands East Indies.
- Model 75A-8
- P-36G ordered by Norway, transferred to Canada, then Peru.
- Model 75A-9
- Mohawk IV delivered to Persia, captured by British and used in India.
- Model H75C-1
- Curtiss H75C-1 assembled in France by the Societe Nationale de Constructions Aeronautiques du Centre.
- Model 75E
- Y1P-36 engine test and evaluation aircraft.
- Model 75H
- Hawk 75H given to Claire L. Chennault for personal use.
- Model 75I
- XP-37, YP-37 Allison engine testbed.
- Model 75J
- Model 75A demonstrator
- Model 75L
- P-36A, P-36B, P-36C, XP-36D, XP-36E, XP-36F to USAAF.
- Model 75M
- Hawk 75M sold to China.
- Model 75N
- Hawk 75N sold to Siam (Thailand).
- Model 75O
- Hawk 75O 29 built by Curtiss with additional 200 built under license locally by Fabrica Militar de Aviones in Argentina.
- Model 75P
- XP-40 prototype for Curtiss P-40.
- Model 75Q
- Hawk 75Q China demonstrators.
- Model 75R
- Model 75K demonstrator.
- Model 75S
- XP-42 NACA raidial engine cowling testbed.
Curtiss Model 81 Tomahawk
- Model H81-A
- P-40A photo-reconnaissance fighter.
- Model H81-A1
- Tomahawk Mk I to Canada.
- Model H81-A2
- Tomahawk IIA, Tomahawk IIB to British, South African Air Force in North Africa.
- Model H81-A3
- Tomahawk IIA/B P-40B/C hybrid aircraft to China for the Flying Tigers. Blueprinted Allison V-1710-33 engines of 1,310 HP (977 kW), P-40B class external tank seals, P-40C class armor, and a mixture of guns. P-40C to USAAF.
- Model 81-AG
- XP-40G, P-40G to USAAF.
- Model H81-B
- P-40B, Tomahawk Mk II to British, USSR.
Curtiss Model 87 Kittyhawk & Warhawk
- Model H87-A2
- P-40D, Kittyhawk Mk I to Britain, Canada, and Turkey.
- Model 87-A3
- P-40L, P-40F-5, P-40R, Kittyhawk Mk IA to Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Model 87-A4
- P-40E-1, Kittyhawk Mk IA to Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Model 87-B2
- P-40E, P-40J, P-40K, P-40K-20, P-40M, Kittyhawk Mk III, Warhawk to USAAF, USSR, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Model 87-B3
- XP-40F, YF-40F prototypes for radiator evaluation.
- Model 87D
- P-40F, Kittyhawk Mk II to USAAF overseas, and Free French.
- Model 87M
- P-40N, Warhawk to USAAF.
- Model 87V/W
- P-40N-1, P-40P, TP-40, Kittyhawk Mk IV to USSR, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Model 87X
- XP-40Q, Warhawk to USAAF.
Curtiss Model 97 SC Seahawk
- Model 97A
- XSC-1 prototype.
- Model 97B
- SC-1 single seat scout and anti-submarine.
- Model 97C
- XSC-2 modified prototype.
- Model 97D
- SC-2 single seat scout and anti-submarine.
- Shilling, Erik. "Last P-40C." Planes and Pilots Of World War Two. Retrieved: 10 June 2011.
- Eden, Paul and Soph Moeng, eds. cover The Complete Encyclopedia of World Aircraft. London: Amber Books Ltd, 2002. ISBN 978-0760705926.
- Gunston, Bill. cover The Encyclopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft. London: Salamander Books Ltd, 1976. ISBN 978-0600331445.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|