|Les Fusiliers du St-Laurent|
|Part of||35 Canadian Brigade Group|
|Garrison/HQ||RHQ – Rimouski, Quebec.|
|Motto(s)||J'y suis en garde|
World War I
|Battle honours||Châteauguay; Defence of Canada – 1812–1815; Arras, 1917|
Les Fusiliers du St-Laurent is a Primary Reserve infantry regiment of the Canadian Forces. It was first raised in 1869. From 1954 to 1968, as a reserve regiment, it also was given a subsidiary title as the 5th Battalion of the Van Doos. This association was ended in 1968.
The regiment is based in Rimouski, Quebec.
- United Kingdom - The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
|Rimouski Armoury 65 Saint-Jean-Baptiste Street East||1910-11||Canada's Register of Historic Places; Recognized - 1991 Register of the Government of Canada Heritage Buildings||Rimouski, Quebec||
Order of precedence
The Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders
|Les Fusiliers du St-Laurent||Succeeded by|
Le Régiment de la Chaudière
- "War of 1812 Battle Honours". Department of National Defence. September 14, 2012. http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/news-nouvelles/news-nouvelles-eng.asp?id=4389. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "The Creation of the Commemorative Theatre Honour and Honorary Distinction "Defence of Canada – 1812-1815 – Défense du Canada"". Department of National Defence. September 14, 2012. http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/news-nouvelles/news-nouvelles-eng.asp?id=4378. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "Les Fusiliers du St-Laurent". Official Lineages Volume 3, Part 2: Infantry Regiments. Directorate of History and Heritage. October 2010. http://www.cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca/dhh-dhp/his/ol-lo/vol-tom-3/par2/fsl-eng.asp. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- The Canadian Crown and the Canadian Forces
- Military history of Canada
- History of the Canadian Army
- Canadian Forces
- List of armouries in Canada
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Les Fusiliers du Saint-Laurent.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|