The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
| This biographical article.
Needs additional citations for verification.
Lieutenant General Lê Nguyên Khang (born 11 June 1931 [Son Tay] - died 12 November 1996 [Orange County, VA, USA]) was a Marine Commander of the Republic of Vietnam Marine Corps for South Vietnam.
- Commander of the Marine Corps,
- VNN Commander,
- Commander of the Capital Military Zone,
- Saigon-Gia Dinh Military Governor,
- III Corps and III Tactical Zone Commander (1968)
- Representative of the Government in the Eastern Regions,
- Deputy Chief of the Joint General Staff in Operations.
- "U.S. Aide's Speech Is A Boon to Thieu." New York Times. April 15, 1968.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|