Order of Lenin and Order of Labour Red Banner FSUE "KB Mashinostroyeniya or KBM for short (Russian: КБ Машиностроения, КБМ, lit. Machine-Building Design Bureau) is a state defence enterprise, scientific and design R&D centre specialised in missile systems located in Kolomna, Moscow region, Russia.
Former name - SKB-101, SKB-GA - Special KB of smooth-bore artillery (Russian: Специальное конструкторское бюро гладкоствольной артиллерии, СКБ ГА).
Its main constructors were Sergey Nepobedimiy and Andranik Ter-Stepaniyan.
V. M. Sokolov is currently the Chief and General Designer.
KBM produced more than 80% of all mortar types in USSR. Also, designed:
- Anti-tank recoilless rifles B-10 and B-11
- Man-portable air-defense systems
- Anti-tank missile systems
- Tactical ballistic missiles
- Active Protection Systems:
- KAZ Arena, Arena-E Арена-Э
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|