The Jordanian Armed Forces ( القوات المسلحة الأردنية ) refers to the entire armed forces of the State of Jordan.
They are fully managed by the King of Jordan (Currently Abdullah II of Jordan) . It was formed on 1 March 1956 and aims to :
- " Protecting the territory of Jordan and its borders from invasion .
- "Protecting the lives and rights of the people of Jordan .
- "Protecting the King of Jordan . "
The Army of Jordan is divided into seven parts :
- The Jordanian Royal Army
- The Jordanian Military Royal Navy
- The Jordanian Air Force
- The Jordanian Royal Special Forces
- Protection Units of Her Majesty
- Unit Maintenance Army
- The Office of Information
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|