Shimakaze (島風, Island Wind) may refer to one of the following ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN):
- Japanese destroyer Shimakaze (1920), an Minekaze-class destroyer launched in 1920, renamed Patrol Boat No.1 in 1940 and sunk in 1943.
- Japanese destroyer Shimakaze (1942), a one-off WWII period super-destroyer launched in 1942, sunk in 1944
- Super Shimakaze-class destroyer, a projected class of destroyers that was cancelled in 1942.
Shimakaze (島風, Island Wind) may also refer to:
- JDS Shimakaze (DDG-172), a Hatakaze-class guided missile destroyer commissioned in 1988 and operated by the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF).
- Shimakaze-class battlecruiser, a fictional class of spaceships in the Robotech anime.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|