James, Jim, or Jimmy Murray may refer to:
- James Murray (admiral), 16th-century Scottish shipbuilder in the Polish service, counter-admiral during the Battle of Oliwa
- James Wolfe Murray (1853–1919), British military officer and Chief of the Imperial General Staff in the 1910s
- James Murray (British Army officer, born 1721) (1721–1794), Scottish military officer and governor of Quebec
- James Murray of Strowan (1734–1794), Scottish general of the Seven Years' War and the American Revolution
- James Murray (VC) (1859–1942), Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross during the First Boer War
- James Pulteney (1755–1811), born James Murray, Scottish general and MP for Weycombe and Regis
- James Patrick Murray (British Army officer) (1782–1834), British soldier, MP for Yarmouth 1802–03
- James Lore Murray (1919–2004), USAF major general responsible for the ejection seat and the B-52 aircraft
- James Murray, 1st Baron Glenlyon (1782–1837), British Army officer, member of parliament and peer
- James C. Murray (1917–1999), United States Representative from Illinois
- James Murray (Australian politician) (1895–1974), Australian politician
- Jim Murray (American football), American football executive
| This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|