|Born||(1894-05-09)May 9, 1894|
|Died||13 July 1981(1981-07-13) (aged 87)|
|Place of birth||Hamburg|
|Place of death||Hamburg|
German Empire (to 1918)|
Weimar Republic (to 1933)
|Years of service||1914–1945|
|Commands held||75. Infanterie-Division|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Helmuth Beukemann (9 May 1894 – 13 July 1981) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Helmuth Beukemann was captured by American troops in 1945 and was released in 1947.
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class (9 September 1914)
- 1st Class (23 May 1916)
- Wound Badge
- in Black (17 August 1918)
- Hanseatic Cross of Hamburg (16 May 1916)
- Knight's Cross of the Royal House Order of Hohenzollern with Swords (24 October 1918)
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (21 September 1939)
- 1st Class (15 October 1939)
- Infantry Assault Badge
- German Cross in Gold (20 January 1944)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 14 May 1941 as Oberst and commander of Infanterie-Regiment 382
- Silver Medal of Military Valor (Italy, 1942)
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 112.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) (in German). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches]. Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007) (in German). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives]. Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.