|Ferdinand Maria Innocenz of Bavaria|
|Born||5 August 1699|
|Died||9 December 1738 (aged 39)|
|Spouse(s)||Countess Palatine Maria Anna of Neuburg|
Ferdinand Maria Innocenz Michael Joseph of Bavaria (5 August 1699 in Brussels – 9 December 1738 in Munich) was a Bavarian prince and an Imperial Field marshal.
Ferdinand Maria Innocent was a son of Elector Maximilian II Emanuel of Bavaria (1662-1726) from his marriage to Therese Kunigunde Sobieska (1676-1730 ), a daughter of King John III Sobieski of Poland.
He died in 1738 and was buried in the Theatine Church in Munich.
Marriage and issue
Ferdinand Maria Innocent married on 5 February 1719 in Zákupy to Maria Anna Carolina, a daughter of Philip William August, Count Palatine of Neuburg. He had the following children:
- Maximilian Francis Joseph (1720-1738)
- Clement Francis de Paula (1722-1770)
- married in 1742 Countess Palatine Maria Anna of Sulzbach (1722-1790)
- Therese Emmanuel (1723-1743)
Ferdinand also had a son from his extra-marital affaire with Countess Marie Adelaide Fortunata Spaur (1694-1781):
- Joseph Ferdinand (1718-1805), Duke of Salern, married:
- in 1753 to Countess Marie Mechthildis of Törring (1734-1764)
- in 1766 to Countess Josepha of La Rosee (d. 1772)
- Johannes Erichsen and Katharina Heinemann (Hrsg.): Die Schlacht von Höchstädt. Brennpunkt Europas 1704, Jan Thorbecke, Ostfildern, 2004, ISBN 3-7995-0214-9
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on this wikiNo language provided for the interwiki translation template!
- Kunstwissenschaftliche Gesellschaft in München, Staatliche Kunstsammlungen, München and Zentralinstitut für Kunstgeschichte in München: Münchner Jahrbuch der bildenden kunst, Prestel Verlag, 1963, p. 171
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|