|Owner(s)||Defense News Media Group|
|Website||Defense News website|
Defense News is a global newsweekly on politics, business and technology of defense. Defense News serves an audience of senior military, government and industry decision-makers throughout the world. Defense News is published by the Defense News Media Group, a unit of Gannett Government Media, which is a part of Gannett Company.
Defense News and Washington D.C. CBS affiliate WUSA 9 created a weekly TV program called "This Week in Defense News with Vago Muradian," which first aired on March 2, 2008. The show centers on international defense and military issues and is hosted by Muradian, the Defense News editor.
- "Help - About - Defense News". Defense News. http://defensenews.com/help.php?s=ABO. Retrieved 2008-12-09.
- "Army Times Publishing Company, Inc.". Army Times Publishing Company. http://www.atpco.com/. Retrieved 2008-12-09.
- "WUSA Teams Up with Weekly Defense News". Broadcasting & Cable. 2008-01-28. http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6526472.html. Retrieved 2008-12-09.
- Defense News website
- This Week In Defense News television show's web site
- Interview: Brad Peniston of Defense News talks about Blogs and their impact on Defense News web site
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|