Dalian Naval Academy (Chinese: 海军大连舰艇学院) is one of the higher education institutes of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy and is located in Dalian, Liaoning Province, People's Republic of China.
It was established in 1949 as the first naval academy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army and was changed to the current name in 1986.
Its address is 667, Jiefang Road, Zhongshan District, Dalian, and is just north of Laohutan (老虎滩), a popular resort place that houses the Dalian Laohutan Ocean Park.
- Dalian Naval Academy (Baidu Encyclopedia) (Chinese)
- Dalian Naval Academy (Hudong Encyclopedia) (Chinese)
- Dalian Naval Academy (Chinese Forces Net) (Chinese)
- Visiting Dalian Naval Academy (China Net) (Chinese) with a picture of the entrance gate
- Turkish Naval Academy Delegation Visited Dalian Naval Academy in May '10 (Turkish Naval Academy Student Magazine: Pusula) (in Turkish)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|