Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Cutlass-class patrol vessel|
|Preceded by:||Scimitar class|
|Propulsion:||3 x Volvo D13 engines (1000 HP) driving 3 x MJP 350X Waterjets|
|Speed:||41 knots (47 mph; 76 km/h)|
The two vessels of this class are a commercial HPB-1900 design, built to military specifications by Merseyside-based Marine Specialised Technology.
Vessels in the class
|Name||Pennant No.||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Commissioned||Status|
|Cutlass||P295||Marine Specialised Technology, Merseyside||July 2020||Commissioned|
|Dagger||P296||July 2020||Sea Trials|
- Scimitar-class patrol vessel
- Archer-class patrol vessel
- Raptor-class patrol boat
- CB90-class fast assault craft
- "UK's patrol boat HMS Cutlass completes initial trials" (in en-US). 2021-11-15. https://www.navaltoday.com/2021/11/15/uks-patrol-boat-hms-cutlass-completes-initial-trials/.
- "HMS Cutlass, Gibraltar Squadron’s new patrol boat, undergoes sea trials" (in en). Gibraltar Chronicle. https://www.chronicle.gi/hms-cutlass-gibraltar-squadrons-new-patrol-boat-undergoes-sea-trials/.
- Scott, Richard (24 July 2020). "MST wins UK MoD contract for new Gibraltar fast patrol craft". Janes.com. https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/mst-wins-uk-mod-contract-for-new-gibraltar-fast-patrol-craft.
- "Marine Specialised Technology (MST) Selects MJP Waterjets for UK Mod Gibraltar Squadron Contact". Marine Jet Power. 11 August 2020. https://marinejetpower.com/news/marine-specialised-technology-mst-selects-mjp-waterjets-for-uk-mod-gibraltar-squadron-contract/.
- MODGibraltar (04 May 2022). "Today HMS Cutlass was officially commissioned at @RNGibSqn". https://twitter.com/MODGibraltar/status/1521809551053438976.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|