Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mockup of the XPQ-15|
|National origin||United States|
|Built by||Culver Aircraft Company|
|Primary users||United States Army Air Forces|
United States Navy
Design and development
Fou examples of the XPQ-15 were built for evaulation by the United States Army Air Forces in 1945; two additional aircraft were tested by the United States Navy as the XTD3C-1. No production contract was placed.
Data from Parsch 
- Powerplant: 1 × Franklin O-405 opposed piston engine, 200 hp (150 kW)
- Maximum speed: 220 mph (354 km/h; 191 kn)
- Parsch 2009
- Mingos 1946, p.318.
- Grossnick and Armstrong 1997, p.540.
- Grossnick, Roy A.; William J. Armstrong (1997). United States Naval Aviation, 1910-1995. Annapolis, MD: Naval Historical Center. ISBN 0-16-049124-X. http://www.history.navy.mil/download/history/app21.pdf. Retrieved 2013-02-12.
- Mingos, Howard (1946). The Aircraft Year Book for 1946. New York: Lanciar Publishers. ASIN B000IDB7CE. http://books.google.com/books?ei=8pceUbGOBo3m8gSY34H4BA&id=zd0tAQAAIAAJ&dq=Culver+%22XPQ-15%22&q=%22XPQ-15%22#search_anchor. Retrieved 2013-02-15.
- Parsch, Andreas (2009). "PQ Series". Directory of U.S. Military Rockets and Missiles Appendix 1: Early Missiles and Drones. designation-systems.net. http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app1/pq#_PQ15.html. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|