Confederate Military History is a 12-volume series of books written and/or edited by former Confederate general Clement A. Evans that deals with specific topics related to the military personalities, places, battles, and campaigns in various Southern United States states, including those of the Confederacy.
- Volume I - Secession and Civil History of the Confederate States
- Volume II - Maryland and West Virginia
- Volume III - Virginia
- Volume IV - North Carolina
- Volume V - South Carolina
- Volume VI - Georgia
- Volume VII - Alabama and Mississippi
- Volume VIII - Tennessee
- Volume IX - Kentucky and Missouri
- Volume X - Louisiana and Arkansas
- Volume XI - Texas and Florida
- Volume XII - Military and Post War History
The books were first published in 1899 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Evans' Confederate Publishing Company. The original title was Confederate Military History: A Library of Confederate States History, written by distinguished men of the South. Several reprint editions exist, with varying numbers of volumes.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|