Coats of arms of U.S. Army Aviation regiments are heraldic emblems associated with aviation regiments in the US Army. By Army regulation, all regiments of the US Army organized under a table of organization and equipment are authorized a coat of arms to be displayed on the organization's standard, called the "colors." This coat of arms also forms the basis for the unit's distinctive unit insignia (DUI), the emblem worn by all members of the unit on their service uniforms.
Below are galleries of the coats of arms of US Army Aviation regiments. The official mottoes (as awarded by The Institute of Heraldry of the U.S. Army) and/or special designations (as awarded by the United States Army Center of Military History) of the units are also noted.
1 to 100
101 to 200
- United States Army branch insignia
- United States Army Aviation Branch
- Coats of arms of U.S. Armor and Cavalry Regiments
- Field Artillery Branch (United States)
- U.S. Army Regimental System
- Coats of arms of U.S. Artillery Regiments
- Coats of arms of U.S. Infantry Regiments
- Coats of arms of U.S. Air Defense Artillery Regiments
- Historical register and dictionary of the United States Army, from ..., Volume 1 By Francis Bernard Heitman http://books.google.com/books?id=rv1CWcxVN04C&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=5th+coast+artillery&source=bl&ots=S35Qd_K1Dm&sig=_wNs20SbYzWCXOuxASM_qEvGAuY&hl=en&ei=nnE3TYW3EIOt8APRt6mEDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Encyclopedia of United States Army insignia and uniforms By William K. Emerson (page 51).http://books.google.com/books?id=trbBXKeHO3sC&pg=PA51&lpg=PA51&dq=national+army+regiments&source=bl&ots=a4Rp4wr3J8&sig=5ahdqzeTgQwl2FwPsES3OwMPoh4&hl=en&ei=kf6LTbOnO8yz0QHJz8i1Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAzgU#v=onepage&q=national%20army%20regiments&f=false
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|