|Clarence E. Beck|
|Born||December 23, 1914|
|Died||April 16, 1997(aged 82)|
|Place of birth||Atmore, Alabama|
|Place of death||Kauai, Hawaii|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
Legion of Merit|
• Army Distinguished Service Medal
• Silver Star Medal
• Bronze Star Medal
Clarence Beck was born 23 December 1914 in Atmore, Alabama to William Caleb Beck and Clara Jordan Beck. He graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1938. He retired from the army in 1968. He died 16 April 1997 in Kauai, Hawaii and his ashes were scattered on the family estate in Kauai, Hawaii. He also has a cenotaph at Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church.
- 14 December 1944 – 7 January 1945: Chief of Staff, 1st Infantry Division
- Army Distinguished Service Medal on 8 April 1968 as Brigadier General and Comptroller
- Silver Star Medal as Lieutenant Colonel
- Bronze Star Medal with oak leaf cluster
- Legion of Merit with bronze oak leaf cluster and "V" device
- Croix de Guerre (1939-1945)
- "Clarence E. Beck". Find a Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/memorial/158276919. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- "Clarence E. Beck". Military Times. http://valor.militarytimes.com/recipient.php?recipientid=101378. Retrieved June 10, 2017.