The Chiefs of Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina are a group of Chiefs that have command over the Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Role and Responsibility
After the January 2006 abolition of the Federation and RS armies and the creation of a one army force, the Chiefs of Joint Staff of the Bosnian Armed Forces was created.
Their role and responsibility right now is to implement processes of reform and transformation of Armed Forces of BiH. Activity is in process and it asks new structures, new rules, new way of thinking and adaption.
Current Chiefs of Joint Staff
Chairman of the Joint Staff and Commander of the Armed Forces - Lt. Gen. Sifet Podžić
- Deputy Chief of the Joint Staff for Operations - Maj. Gen. Slavko Puljić
- Deputy Chief of the Joint Staff for Resources - Maj. Gen. Miladin Milojčić
Commander of the Operational Command - Gen. Vlado Džoić (retired in 2007, health issues), Maj. Gen. Anto Jeleć
- Deputy Commander of the Operational Command for Operations - Brig. Gen. Mirko Tepšić
- Deputy Commander of the Operational Command for Resources - Brig. Gen. Sakib Forić
Commander of the Support Command - Maj. Gen. Dragan Vuković
- Deputy Commander of the Support Command for Operations - Brig. Gen. Husein Tursunović
- Deputy Commander of the Support Command for Resources - Brig. Gen. Jugoslav Brdar
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|