|Died||March 21, 1818|
|Commands held||Indian Army|
Brought up in Caernarfon, Morgan was for many years a senior officer of the Bengal establishment. He officiated as Commander-in-Chief, India from 1797 to 1798 at the time that Zaman Shah threatened to invade the Northern Provinces.
He married Hannah Wagstaff.
- Debrett's Peerage of England, Scotland, and Ireland By John Debrett, Page 1,222
- Notes and queries By Oxford Journals
- The Bengal almanac, for 1827, compiled by S. Smith and Co.
- Travels of Mirza Abu Taleb Khan in Asia, Africa, Europe, Volume 1, By Charles Stewert, Page 252
- The Edinburgh magazine and literary miscellany, Volume 83, Page 480
- A topographical and historical account of the parish of St. Mary-le-Bone, Page 137
- The admission register of the Manchester school, Volume 69, Page 116
Sir Robert Abercromby
Sir Alured Clarke
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|