|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Empire of Japan.
- Empire of Japan (1868–1947).
- This category collects all articles on Japanese history from the Meiji Restoration in 1868, through World War I and Japan in World War II, to the enactment of the 1947 constitution of modern Japan.
- The Meiji period (1865−1912), Taishō period (1912−1926), and first two decades of the Shōwa period (1926−1989) occurred during the empire's era.
- Category:History > History of Japan > Empire of Japan
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Fascism > Fascism by country > Empire of Japan
- Category:Politics > Countries by form of government > Monarchies > Empires > Former empires > Empire of Japan
|History of Japan
Empire of Japan
All items (57)