The Israel Defense Forces 98th Paratroopers Division, also known as the Fire Formation (Hebrew: עֻצְבַּת הָאֵשׁ </noinclude>, Utzbat HaEsh), is a reserve-service infantry division in the Israeli Defense Forces. It is subordinate to the Central Regional Command.
- 35th "Flying Serpent" Paratroopers Brigade (Regular)
- 551st "Hetzei Ha-Esh"/"Arrows of Fire" Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- 623rd "Hod Ha-Hanit"/"Head of the Spear" Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- "Maglan"/"Ibis" Special Forces Deep Penetration Demolition Unit
- Unit 7298 "YANMAM" Special Forces Anti-Aircraft Parachuting Unit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|