The Israel Defense Forces 91st Division, known also as the Galilee Formation (Hebrew: עֻצְבַּת הַגָּלִיל </noinclude>, Utzbat HaGalil), is a regional division in the IDF Northern Command, responsible for the front with Lebanon, from Rosh HaNikra to Mount Hermon.
Its headquarters are located at Biranit, Israel, along with a military police investigations base.
- 2nd "Carmeli"(Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 769th "Hiram" (Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 300th "Bar'am" (Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 299th "Herev"/"Sword" Druze independent Infantry Battalion
- Galilee Division Signal Battalion
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|