|5th Light Horse Brigade|
|Part of||Australian Mounted Division|
|Engagements||Sinai and Palestine Campaign|
|Unit colour patch|
The 5th Light Horse Brigade was a mounted infantry brigade of the First Australian Imperial Force, formed in Palestine in July 1918 they served in the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I in the Sinai and Palestine Campaign, as part of the Australian Mounted Division.
- Brigadier General G. M. MacArthur Onslow
- 14th Light Horse Regiment
- 15th Light Horse Regiment
- 16th Regiment Mixte de Marche de Palestine et Syrie (also known as the 1er Régiment Mixte de Cavalerie du Lavant), composed of two squadrons of French Chasseurs d’Afrique and one squadron of Spahis,
- 2nd New Zealand Machine Gun Squadron
- 5th Signal Troop 
- "5th Light Horse Brigade". diggerhistory. http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-a-l-horse/5th_lh_bde.htm. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "Mounted Troops". unsw.adfa.edu.au. Archived from the original on 25 March 2009. http://web.archive.org/web/20090325071635/http://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/~rmallett/Light_Horse.html. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Preston 1921 pp. 258–60, 335
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|