|3rd Army Corps|
|Branch||Armed Forces of South Russia|
This army unit was first known as the Crimean-Azov Army formed in VSYUR on January 10, 1919 on the basis of the Crimean-Azov Corps itself formed in December 1918.
In May 1919 the Crimean-Azov Army was transformed into the 3rd Army Corps.
- 1st Brigade: Yakov Slashchov
- 2nd Brigade: AA Geiman
- 1st Division: Andrei Shkuro
- Division: Sułtan Girej-Kłycz
- 4th Infantry Division: Yakov Slashchov (2nd formation)
- 13th Infantry Division (3rd formation)
- 34th Infantry Division (3rd formation)
- 6th Infantry Division (4th formation)
- 7th Infantry Division (4th formation)
- Vladimir Liakhov 1918–1919 (1st formation)
- Sergey Dobrorol'skij (28.05.1919 - 10 July 1919) (2nd formation)
- Nikolai Shilling (10.7.1919 - 26.08.1919)
- Yakov Slashchov (06.12.1919 - 04.09.1920)
Chiefs of Staff
- E. V. Maslovskiy: 1918–1919 (1st formation)
- Сайт историка Сергея Владимировича Волкова. Белое движение в России: организационная структура.
- Сайт историка Сергея Владимировича Волкова. Белое движение в России: организационная структура. 3-й армейский корпус.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|