26th Regiment Royal Artillery is a regiment of the Royal Artillery in the British Army. It currently serves in the armoured field artillery role, and is equipped with the AS-90 self-propelled gun and 105mm Light Gun.
After the Army 2020 refines the regiment now controls:
- Regimental Headquarters at Larkhill
- H (Ramsay's Troop) Battery - MLRS Battery
- 55 (The Residency) Battery - Headquarters Battery
- 132 (The Bengal Rocket Troop) Battery - MLRS Battery
- 176 (Abu Klea) Battery - MLRS Battery
- Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Light Aid Detachment
26th Regiment Royal Artillery Association
In 1993 the association was formed to enable serving and ex serving members of the regiment to meet bi-annually. Since then the association has grown in membership and currently has approximately 500 full members. The association's website is intended to reach people in all parts of the world that either serve or have served in 26th Regiment Royal Artillery, whatever their cap badge might have been.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|