|25th Aviation Regiment|
Coat of arms
|Motto(s)||Lele Makou No Na Puali (We Fly For The Troops)|
|Distinctive unit insignia|
The 25th Aviation Regiment is an aviation regiment of the U.S. Army.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
Reorganized and redesignated 12 August 1963 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 25th Aviation Battalion (organic elements constituted 21 June 1963 and activated 12 August 1963)
Inactivated 15 October 1985 at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Activated 16 January 1986 at Wheeler Air Force Base, Hawaii
Relieved 16 May 1988 from assignment to the 25th Infantry Division; concurrently reorganized and redesignated as the 25th Aviation, a parent regiment under the United States Army Regimental System.
It may at its maximum size have had up to four battalions.
Campaign participation credit
Counteroffensive; Counteroffensive, Phase II; Counteroffensive, Phase III; Tet Counteroffensive; Counteroffensive, Phase IV; Counteroffensive, Phase V; Counteroffensive, Phase VI; Tet 69/Counteroffensive; Summer-Fall 1969; Winter-Spring 1970; Sanctuary Counteroffensive; Counteroffensive, Phase VII
- Valorous Unit Award for HO BO WOODS
- Valorous Unit Award for TAY NINH – HAU NGHIA
- Valorous Unit Award for SOMALIA
- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) for VIETNAM 1966–1967
- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) for VIETNAM 1968
- Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with Palm for VIETNAM 1966–1968
- Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with Palm for VIETNAM 1968–1970
- Republic of Vietnam Civil Action Honor Medal for VIETNAM 1966–1970
- United States Army Aviation Branch
- Coats of arms of U.S. Army Aviation Regiments
- U.S. Army Regimental System