|2009 Kirkuk bombings|
Location of Kirkuk in Iraq
|Date||30 June 2009 (UTC+3)|
|Suicide bombing and car bomb|
The bomb, which exploded in a crowded district came as U.S. troops were leaving major urban cities in Iraq.
- Iraqi President Jalal Talabani condemned the attack.
- "Kirkuk bombed amid US pullout". Al-Jazeera. 6-1-2009. Archived from the original on 2009-07-29. http://www.webcitation.org/5ice74nFs. Retrieved 2009-06-30.
- Hogr (7-1-2009). "Suicide explosion in Kirkuk leaves 20 dead, 40 injured". Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. Archived from the original on 2009-07-29. http://www.webcitation.org/5iceFX2Xm. Retrieved 2009-06-30.
- Halgord (7-1-2009). "Sulaimani Brigade seizes car loaded with 250kg of TNT". Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. Archived from the original on 2009-07-29. http://www.webcitation.org/5iceJ902N. Retrieved 2009-06-30.
- "President Talabani slams terrorist attack in Kirkuk". Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. 7-1-2009. http://pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11900&Itemid=1. Retrieved 2009-06-30. [dead link]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|