|104th Division (1951-52)|
6th Building Construction Division (1952-53)
|Active||1951.2 - 1955.4|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Branch||People's Liberation Army|
The 104th Division (2nd Formation) was activated on February 26, 1951 from 6th Military Sub-district. The division was composed of:
- 310th Infantry Regiment (former 6th Security Regiment of Zhejiang Military District);
- 311th Infantry Regiment (local forces from 6th Military Sub-district);
- 312th Infantry Regiment (former 7th Security Regiment of Zhejiang Military District).
In May 1952 the division was reorganized as 6th Building Construction Division, all its regiments were redesignated as follow:
- 16th Building Construction Regiment (former 310th Infantry);
- 17th Building Construction Regiment (former 311th Infantry);
- 18th Building Construction Regiment (former 312th Infantry).
In 1953 the division was reorganized as 3rd Building Construction Corporation of Eastern China.
In 1955 the corporation moved to Xi'an and renamed as 3rd Building Construction Corporation of Northeast. In the same year the corporation was merged into 3rd Sanitary Facility Installation Corporation. In April 1955 the corporation was demobilized.
- 建国后中国人民解放军步兵师的发展, http://club.xilu.com/zgjsyj/msgview-819697-74513.html
- 中国人民解放军八个建筑师简史, http://www.doc88.com/p-7035820990492.html
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|