The Żbik Group (Polish: Zgrupowanie Żbik) (Wildcat Group) - a group of conspiracy military units of Armia Krajowa in the Sub-district II of Żoliborz (of Armia Krajowa) in Żoliborz of Warsaw, which took part in fights of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944.
- Commander - captain Witold Plechowski pseudonym "Sławomir";
- 215th platoon - commanded by sec. lieutenant Marian Masłowski pseudonym "Gawron";
- 217th platoon - commanded by sec. lieutenant Marian Korytkowski pseudonym "Żbik",
- 233rd platoon - commanded by sec. lieutenant Piotr Płoski pseudonym "Roman".
Course of combat in the Warsaw Uprising 1944
The units waged fights in the defence of Powązki, the Zmartwychwstanki Fortress (in the Zmartwychwstanki Monastery), as well as Lower Żoliborz. Especially heavy fights were waged in the last days of the uprising in the area of the "Glass House" (Polish: Szklany Dom) and Bohomolca street.
- Żubr Group
- Żmija Group
- Żaglowiec Group
- Żyrafa Group
- Żniwiarz Group
- Sub-district II of Żoliborz (of Armia Krajowa)
- Military description of the Warsaw Uprising
- Oddziały powstania warszawskiego (Units of the Warsaw Uprising), ed. Komornicki Stanisław Warszawa 1988.